Missy GRACE

Thursday, August 30, 2007

we are all commandos of this army =D

my home internet connection is cut off!!!
sadsadsad. im now at baby's house using the com. wahahha. all thanks to my baby!!!
was studying with zijie. he helped me with me physics! so nice right! hahaha...
this few days God is just dealing with my background and the fire is just burning all my *dirts away. well, i still chose to thank God and praise him!

andanand i just want to thank serene mummy for investing her life in mine and giving me surprises and simply loving me.
hols are just coming and i can't wait to meet all my little darlings =D
well grace is just dealing with her jealousy root now. c'mon. we are all little monsters on the inside. haha. but yet i feel so set free. thankyou darling faith.
let me just tap on ur anointing! no point getting jealous and all lah. u are my best friend and ur joy is my joy, ur sadness is my sadness.
let me share this joy with you! hehe.
im loving in my pain now. isnt this more real and difficult? yet this goes to show my love.

this journey
when times are difficult, i'll look into ur eyes and say i l0ve you.
when times are happy now, i''ll hold ur hands and walk this journey with you.
do not fear, do not be afraid.
i ll be here, with you through life.
and even though circumstances, seperate us, you know our hearts will still be binded together.
none can make and none can break, our love will still remain.
i just want to say this words to you
say it to your face that i love you.
(lyrics and music by grace)

and to my baby
wellwellwell. my baby is just going through the same pain as me. you are not alone sweetie. let's walk through this together.

ELSON
go overseas lo. NVRM!!!!!! >.<
haha. dont worries lah. im not angry. just disappointed that i cant see you soon =(

oh. one good news! hehehe. im changing phone with my daddy tommorrow. daddy daddy daddy daddy daddy daddy daddy. He loves me, I know.

in this journey even as i struggle, i know that you will always be there holding my hands.
allos parakletos, i believe.