Missy GRACE

Sunday, August 26, 2007






Hello Hello!
today is such a great day i just want to blog about it. hahah. met Shanjie to go church together.
AndAndAnd. i used to think my name is very common and don't really like it. But today, i understood it's meaning and I'm so glad God called me Grace. :D

doc curtis prophesied over me that i have alot of talents and potential. exactly what was prophesied over me by pastor sim. hehehhe. all that i said in the previous post ll come true!!! andand doc curtis gave me a booklet on worship :D im so happy!!!!

so in any case, we had YYb and after that baby, jeanette, jerren, christopher went to eat at food court. man. initially it was so quiet. BUT.. haha. with me around? im not gona let that happen! so after dinner, i wasnt satisfied so i asked if anyone wants anything else. and jeantte wanted to have dessert. so we did a real crazy thing. we walk ard the food court BARE-FOOTED to buy our dessert. so funny! people were staring at us lah! when i went back to my seat, my slippers were gone. =.=
the guys hide my slippers. hahah. had a roaring great time. we did so many crazy things we just laughed and laughed. hahaha. then when i returned from the toilet, joined the ppl, suddenly all eyes were fixed on me. then jeanette, jerren and christopher all took out their phones. (mind you, they did it together at the same time.) i sense something weird lah. so i immediatly said lets go. then miracle said *you really very clumsy with your things leh. then i checked my bag. hp gone. lol! i was like GRRR!!! i grab hold of jerren dont let him go. and they hide my phone at the lamps there. the place i told them i would have hidden other ppl's stuff.
haha. i seems to be finding my own trouble. SO DUMB!!! then jerren and i played catching. and i stopped christopher from leaving the lift cause he HIDE my hp!!! haha. what luck. so anyway we went home lah. on the train we all said stupid jokes.

afterwhich baby and i went mac to study. i was so tired we went home early.