Missy GRACE

Saturday, August 18, 2007



:D

after a night of fireworks from high street centre and supper with the people, im so tired. but it was surly a great night. sorry elson! didnt mean to ps you last minute.we still gots lot of chance next time right?But thanks for caring for me! sry to have caused you to worry. hehe.anyway, you guys should know that I want to get to music and audio course at SP, but you know what, i wont be able to further my studies in university cause there is no such course yet. But im starting to pray that God opens the way for me that there will be a new course AMEN??

today at miracle service I went up to share about the the rain on last sunday. it was so fun yet scary. i didnt said what i intented to. but it was indeed a great experience. HAHA. i will be up there more often. i love the stage =)

in any case, we had movie marathon this morning, but i was practically falling asleep, intended to study after that but plan failed. ended up talking. then went to miracle service. then watch fireworks. but it wasnt nice at all. cause the smoke was so thick the view wasnt clear. so sad. shall wait for next year then! hahah. i already have three ppl on the waiting list for next year's fireworks! tahah. thanks for inviting me! greatly appreciated!

pastor Sim prayed for me. that God may open the door and grant me creativity and that my potential may be used up fully for his glory. im excited!

Life is a journey of character building. real painful but one desire is that as i look back in life, i may never recognise myself again.