Missy GRACE

Sunday, August 19, 2007









hugs and kisses to MIRACLE!
HAAHHA.
Today miracle went to church service! normally she cant make it lah. but Im so glad she came today! anyway, we went to YYB and after which we
went to eat at KFC together. then went to TIMES bookstore and wasted time looking through books for half an hour and not buying anything :D they better pray that they have lesser customers like us. we bounced train and went home. photos taken in the train! enjoy!
















After which, we went to buddy hoagies to study!
While we were both doing our own things, i told allos parakletos that i have loved your daughter, miracle. but he said that i haven love my enemy. and allos parakletos reminded me that on friday was the person's bdae and he told me to buy a present. I was like.. HUH? this time, 8.30pm, KHATIB? go where buy nice present. then he showed me the nice place that sells electronic items. so i just got up and went to select her present. on my way there, i rmbed that i still owe miracle a present. so i decided to buy for her too lo. though my pocket gna burn hole liao! haha. i told allos parakletos while withdrawing 40 bucks that as i love your ppl, you ll bless me back. im not gna bother bout the money. i believe he will bless me amen!
So impatient miracle msg me to get back cause she is bored! haha. cause i really took very long. but anyway, i made friends with the person and she helped me wrap the present till so nice and gave me extra things! hehe.she was so surprised that i bought a present for my enemy. im so glad to have met that friendly young lady.!so anyway, when i return, i passed the present to miracle and wished her happy belatedddd bdae. she was so stun. hehe. she really loves the present alot and im glad she did! hehe. allos parakletos was the one who told me what you needed and i bought exactly what you needed that was useful!













I LOVE YOU SWEETIE! :D im glad you are happy today.
WAHAHA. for more details, visit the witness blog yourself!
preciousmoments-yuling.blogspot.com!


o Lord, i have loved your daughter and my enemy. now i can truly say that i have loved you :D
you know i meanit from the bottom of my heart.