Missy GRACE

Friday, August 17, 2007


i have got people coming to me to askwhy i took so many emo pics. HAHA. so unlike me. gee. i was feeling horrible when i took those pictures. my form of releasing my whatever feelings? hahaha.
anyway, i went for worship practice only to realise that I AM NOT THE ONE PLAYING KEYBOARD THIS WEEK.
called mum to ask if i could stay over at god ma n dad house. she gave me a stern no. i got so pissed off i off my phone and went to walk at clarke quay alone. i wanted to be left alone. but suddenly i on my phone. idk why. soon, messages flooded my phone. so and so tried to called you while you were unreachable. at least 6 of such msgs, if not more. it was mum n dad.i immediately called them. they knew i was disappointed and i was crying alone before they came. anger was all i felt. so they came to look for me at clark quay all the way. man im so touched. they counselled me and then we watched fire works. this is the best fireworks ever. after mourning comes joy :D