Missy GRACE

Saturday, August 25, 2007

I've changed my blogskins.
Almost a week since i blog i guess. Too busy.
In any case, this whole week have been a real great week.
Guess what's my ambition?

-Worship leader
- Preacher
-Dancer
- Musician
-Music composer
-Writer


Seems like a pretty big dream right? But that is what I will become. Exactly stated above. *smiles*
Would'nt it be exciting to see a book with a big title GRACE LIN? just wait. hehe.
My destiny is Music and audio technology. trusting God to open a new course in university so I may further my studies.
Dated baby tomorrow to go walk walk and study. hehehe.
anyway i just came back from shopping with mummy.
Something BAD happened to her. but its actually a good news to me :D
MIRACLES MIRACLES MIRACLES! they are going to explode in my life.
Just you wait Amaths! i will conquer you!!

dennis tan!!
you sotong who pushed me! :X
i want to meet you!
hahaha. its so fun to date you nine months before lah.
plan the date lahhhh.
I'm so excited to spend the whole day catching up with you!
man. is one day gona be enough? wishes wishes and wishes.
I'm glad to have met you since young. cause you have been part of my memories.
good and BAD ones.
but its all over now. all the memories. im glad our paths crossed again!
I really have sooo many things to update you and you too better have loads of things to update me okay!

Shuhui
my hearts are still with you remember?
well. this is a long long post to consolidate all the thoughts that ran through my mind in those moments where we get to talk. I meant real talk.
well firstly, i enjoy breaking your rules :D Not that I purposely do. Its just that i broke it without doing so. haha. And i have the honour of breaking them.
Secondly, you are my best friend.
I havent told you this before. But i never knew I had this place in your heart till our first confrontation. i realised that those pains would not have happened if I didnt mattered. i knew that because you love me and didnt wana hurt me thats why you didnt retaliate and shout back at me. I knew because you loved me you nearly send that msg that day. i knew because you loved me you had those nightmares and sleepless nights. and you know what. Im your friend that nvr leaves you alone in the lurch. well why cant i be a bit more dumber? oh well. thats just too bad. face up to reality. haha.
Thirdly, i really should stop thinking about the reactions of people and just show how i really feel. i just feel so happy now today. cause i realised that we are so similar we can spur one another on to think things that we normally missed out. You are the first person who can spur me up to higher grounds. only difference? Grace pokes. (HAHA)
idk if I'm doing the right thing. but I just want to hang on no matter what. i cant say this is the easiest friendship cause frankly. its the toughest. bet you feel the same way. But I'm willing to take on the challenge. :D today as i look at you from where i sat as you shared i just felt this sweetness in my heart. i dk why. but just this peace and sweetness. i know im the hardest to love among them. idk why too. true that because we are on par and true that im less expressive. but well, since i know that there is this flaw in me, YOU ARE GNA REGRET IT IF I GET TOOOO EXPRESSIVE . haha! im excited!

ps. Curtis is coming tomorrow to YYB. hope he will release prophesies! Finally darlink will be free tomorrow to join us. hope she will be greatly blessed!
darlink i'm learning to express love.
let's treasure this last few months of 24/7 together okay!
Good nights!!