Missy GRACE

Friday, August 17, 2007

you know what! ytd while studying with miracle, she showed me an article about teenagers not having enough sleep! so scary. you know we are recommended to have at least 9 hours of sleep daily! I really dunno how singaporean kids can achieve that with so many teachers chasing after us for homework. whatever.
so anyways, this morning, i had a friend msg me on his timetable. And he was so determined to study well for O levels. so contagious. hehe. now grace is motivated to also! and decided to give A maths a shot lah. as i was having A maths test paper 2 today (obviously i spend mist if my time staring into space), suddenly i realised actually it arent that hard afterall =D cheers.
tomorrow is movie marathon for YYB. actually didnt plan to go. but darling shuhui invited me to entertain her friend. hehe. so i decided to go lo. but i REALLY will find time to study!!!
I wana improve my guitar skills after Os! i wana learn to draw better. ANDANDAND. I WANT TO GO ICE SKATING!! for now, i shall just confine myself to this four walls. hhaha. till Os is finish, thats when freedom will come back to my dictionary. I cant wait for sunday to lead worship with rebecca!
ohoh. i want to watch the show filmed by jay chou. any takers? :D
- i will be