Missy GRACE

Wednesday, August 15, 2007

I just had english oral today!
A male and female teacher were the ones who graded me.
throughout the oral, i was like speaking to them. definitely a great experience =D
just before oral, mum called me.
she asked what i was doing for that day and i replied I had oral and will be free after that.
So she asked me to meet her near her house after that.
Cabbed all the way there after oral.
details to be told on Sunday to the YYB.
Here is some love notes to two of my best human on earth.
HAHA.

ALOYSIUS!!
;D
i just want to let you know that since young you have been supppeeerrrr special to me though i dun really show it. Every year during new year I will always be very excited to see you. i miss those times we played catching together at the stair with our brothers. HEHE. Really wish to go to the same school as you next year. but its okay! hahha. its so interesting that we are of the same age! yup. cant wait to grow up together and see who get married first.
WAHAHAHA.
I LOVE YOU!



SHUHUI!!
Im so honoured to break all your rules! haha. once again i wana say that you are IMPORTANT to me and LOVED =P
thank you for being so nice to me all this year. looking back, neither of us would have believe we would go this far. but im glad its this way. i enjoyed every moment spend with you.
*and they lived happily ever after. *
talk, action, heart.
all is done. so i qualify to say that I LOVE YOU right!
hahaha.