Missy GRACE

Monday, July 23, 2007

tahaha. ykw?
im actually a talkative person. and i didnt realised it. i thought i was some quiet creature =P
anyways, yyb had a greattt fun yesterday!
we went to... idk where. but we had fun.

went to look for a new pair of spectacles. the school gave us a voucher to discount students of 100 bucks from the spectacles. went to that shop. their designs are nice and unique but it doesnt really suits me. even if it does, its way too expensice. just the frames alone is $139. the lens is about $80++. sooo ex lah. Even have the voucher also no use. so we continued looking around. afterwhich we went to popular. went to get a new assesment book for combines science. i must do well to get to music and audio technology! teehee.
THANKYOU DARLINK FOR ACCOMPANYING ME THOUGH YOU WANT TO BE A PIG!
hahaha. oinks oinks! you are my sweetie pie!
then we went our seperate ways from NP.
i went to the optic shop near my house. saw the spec that i like. haha. the guy kept bringing out more and more spectacles. got me all indecisive. hehehe. i asked him to help me with my decision. so one by one, we started eliminating those not so good ones. (HAHAHA) then then then we are left with two. both looks good. however one is simply ordinary and safe cause no one will say i look bad in it. while the other one is more *risky* in the sense that some plp might not like it. but then again , it gives a character. in a sense it gives the feeling of someone who has got character. it is more trendy but not everyone will like it. BUT i like that pair of trendy specs so i bought it. hehehe. who cares what others think. i like that pair of specs even in the midst of confusion due to the many overwhelming spectacles.
anyways, he help check my degrees. HMM. it DID increase. ahhahaa. and my left eyes have got a little bit of *shan guang* then he asked about my contact lenses. i said its rather dry. so he checked and he said taht my eyes are showing signs of dryness already. he further explained to me and lalala. had a great time chatting with him =DDD
i asked him bout the poly he went to. SINGAPORE POLY!!!
back backback.
ykw! to study the course he did, he has to get 9 points and below! and so WOW! he is soooo clever! and he plays the piano till grade 8. he still say he kena force... i wished someone forced me to learn too =.=
hahaha. i said that i wana get to music course then he said i suit the course cause i am very outgoing (LAUGHS)
outspoken. more people is gona so dont like me. but who cares. i just want to be ME =P loud n outspoken.
gossip bout me if you are jealous then! bleahs