Missy GRACE

Sunday, May 10, 2009

SELF DECLARED HOLIDAY!


With MC...



knw what.... part of my pain (other than the gastric) was due to muscle tear. I fell down in the toilet and my ribs hit the toilet bowl. HAHAHA. and that was like a moth ago. so on saturday, i was sneezing and sneezing and KA-BOOM! the muscle got hurt again. EWWW.

Was on my way to school when suddenly there was a sharp pain in my stomach and i just bend down, couldnt walk. then it went away. called my mum and she brought me to the doc's. IM NT GOING SCHOOL, just like the primary and secondary people. HAHAHAHA. Envious? (:
Had diarrhea and vomitted in the train ytd. Wait, not exactly. I was in the train and i vomitted. BUT the vomit didnt came out. as in, i was smart enough to close my mouth. HAHA. so it was stored in my mouth. Was in somerset MRT station then. Had the urge to rush out at Dhoby Ghaut. But didnt. praying damn hard cause i can feel the next 'vomit' coming out. I was praying hard- damn damn hard. Cause if the next wave comes, i WONT be able to keep the train clean. DAMN. Thank God He answered my prayer!

Gna go study with Shaunnnyyyyyyyyy later (: yes, am a good girl. Its good i dun have to go school. now i can study on my own. Exams are in three weeks you knw!

Im really excited for youth camp. But sad then Jamesy, Miracle and Gid ( wonder if he will skip school.HAHA) wont come... WHY!!!! How can bonding be satisfying if we bond with everyone else and miss them out! sobs... I sure hope a miracle happens....