Missy GRACE

Tuesday, May 5, 2009

YAY! Miracle bought me this yesterday (: Left it on my table and each time it catches my eyes i'd think... 'so sweeeettt....' heh heh. yesterday was Miracle's Day! LOL. But got to rush home to do homework... Went to her house to print some stuff and the whole familiar feeling of me going to her house and her busy trying to fix the computer for me just came again. I rmb how we would sit beside each other when one is using the computer and just 'check ppl out'. HAHA... I miss those times man. now because of technology like owning a laptop has caused us to strain. sounds weird but yet so true. Last night i had no computer yet so we would spend more time tgt, and even when i went to ur hse to stayover we both were busy using the laptops. damn, im not gna bring my laptop to ur hse when i stayover anymore.... Thanks my dear! (:

Didnt managed to go jogging in the morning cause M's mum said that there is thunder which meant that it probably is gna rain... but really, i duno mind not jogging to have such a good weather. HAHHAHHAHAHAHA. I skipped public speaking and french lecture. Because i have two hours of break. i know thats so stupid. hahaha... looking forward to FA later!!

damn. i skipped tutorial last week when i was suppose to represent some stuff. i duno if the teacher would want me to present again tmr... :(

Ciaos! lunching with bro.