Missy GRACE

Sunday, November 4, 2007

colliding is fine.
dont bang me down



















SPARKLES!!!

















we celebrated aunty sandra bdae yesterday =]
my present for her- a bruise on my leg. LOL.
i dread going grandma's place.
no love. no joy. no peace.
tell me who likes to go such places.
I look at the time and it was merely 7 when i went home.
LIKE HELLO.
its SEVEN?!
i felt like i did so many things.
when u have fun, you feel like you did so little and time passes so slow.
idreaddreaddreaddreaddread it.
whats the point man.
i dont have a nice childhood.
dont hinder my fun now.
theres just too much that i have missed.
dont you just understand?

tried studying ss.
i have a strong aversion to memorising you ***** !
GRR.
i want to take risk and just memorise one dumb chapter.
WHATEVER ~
and its not like im studying VENICE you know.
*roll eyes*
two more days of suffering.
dread dread dread dread.
so many activities this week.
got a treat to SAKAE! FREE OKAYYYY.
damn shiok =]
i guess this fellow thinks its my last paper cause it is his last paper for Os.
like theres still another bio mcq next week lah.
dno what they thinking also.
schedule till so late =.=
dangsdangsdangsdangsdangsdangs.
meeting baby to study tgt.
HOPE it worksss...............
go go grace!
-get out of it.-

$#^$*%)(^*)*({+&%*#%&$&*
im not angry. not happy. effing pissed.
i duno whats the diff between pissed and angry.
whatever.
im totally depending on myself for my studies.
thats why im so disturbed.
GRACE, TRUST GOD AND GET OUT OF IT LAH.
lol.
shouldnt have gone to grandma's place.
all i get is a truckload of criticism.
you think i crazy ah.
zhi zi song shang men gei ne jiang meh.
LOL.
i dun want to go there...
now pull my mood down.
damn it.
only resurface my memories of how i was treated when young.


ages since i took pics with my phone till like last night lah.

OMG! terrance is on TV this sunday 10.30pm! im so gna watch it and mock at him! He is dancing you know! OMGOMGOMG! haha. i sound like im a fanatic fan of his =]

its 11.00! haha. its the continued version of the post. took a photo of my injury. cant post. mum is beside me now! lol. she duno i gt this phone you see. heh. heh. talk most of the time w baby. study? OPS. we didnt. you know what t means to risk for God? =] if you get what i mean. haha. if the topic doesnt comeout, then it doesnt. CHEERS CHEERS. i miss mummY!

shuhui you did a great job. dont condemn yourself. we all get better as we are more exposed. i learn about LOVE from you!!

hmm. getting my heart re focused.

- the more attractive you are, the more i will resist you - i hope. it better be that way.

WHATEVER.

bye