Missy GRACE

Monday, October 29, 2007

okay. im blogging again.
i don't know whats there to blog.
but i just want to type.
apparently, you are doing the same.
you don't know what to do, hence you are reading what i don't know im blogging about.
LOLL.
not bad ah the skin. hehe.
like what james said, abstract.
yeah. i like it.
but no. im not abstract. maybe not as God mould me into his image
and as we all get SMASHED into the bean paste.
arent the blog song just so nice and peaceful?
it just calms your spirit and soul.
CAPTIVATED BY YOU ALONE.
i remember the first when this guy brought this song to disciple class and it became our hot favourite that we will sing every single week...
oh. let me share with you more about my english compo.
hehe. remember the topis was HEROES?
but.. i wrote about my mum too.
haha. i mean that she is a hero that brave through the storms etc to bring my bros and us up.
really got no link one lah. i told myself hero is for guys.
but i was half done with the essay and had no more ideas and is too late to change a new topic so i try it out lah.
haha. but i know i definitely wont do badly lah =]


tmr is maths paper two. did alil preparation just now.
then we will have 'holidays' for two days.
think thats about all i can rant about lah.....
BYE.

oh yyb peeps. theres no paper on weds. wana go VP together?
tag me and reply!