Missy GRACE

Thursday, November 1, 2007

BOOOOOOOO!
hehe. we had a great day ytd!
i cant help but smile to myself while in the examination hall. im nuts.yeah.
i seriously duno i was that crazy till i witness the video kor jordan took. =.=
anw i delete many many links.
links are only for yyb peeps and people related to me - i mean blood related.
too many links dont look good to me =)

BENGY and shuhui!
ready to preach for jesus? hehe.
you go girl&boy!


apparently mum didnt knew i went home late cause she was later than me. thank God!
i am really so sick of the bread can.
today she sat beside me for breakfast i had to painfully swallow every single mouth of it.
thats sooo tormenting. usually i just dump my breakfast and stuff into the garbage.. YEAH.
rather starve than eat.
and when i starve i start to think im stupid cus i threw the food away myself.
man. whats on the mind of ppl nowadays. *shakes head*

IM LOVING LIFE!

today is the day two of byebye of mummy.
up to date, we are still good! and i foresee that it will still be good till she returns!
- it better happen -
dangs. gtg prepare card with baby already.
take care peepsss...