Missy GRACE

Friday, October 5, 2007

-life is a drama.

okay. I just came home from studying at subway apparently with a friend but she left at bout 6 and i continued till 9pm. real fruitful and learnt alot. heheh.
i seriously think I'm abusing my own body and health-or Im suffering from aneroxia.
esp when im not in good mood, i really can survive not eating a proper meal. someone said if i go on like this i ll become skin and bones! HAHA! WILL I REALLY BEDOME LIKE THAT? EWW. i ll look so....
woke up this morning and ate my first meal at 3pm.and OMG- i ate BREAD for lunch. cool. ate my second meal at 10 pm with baby. though i was real hungry, i just starved myself. and seriously i find studying on an empty stomach works best. the way i take revenge perhaps. gees~ then i will nvr have to worry growing fat.
haha! SEE. thats why i say my boyfriend better eat healthily. valid reason right!