Missy GRACE

Thursday, October 11, 2007




damn. i have a voracious appetite. no wonder my friends said Im growing fat
%^^*%&(%^&#$&*
HAHA. okay. I really don't care cause i don't seem to be controlling the food i eat cause i continue to indulge on junk food every single day. let me contemplate how i will look when i grow fatter.... =P

okok. back back. updates. i skipped school today - AGAIN and tomorrow. (or should i not? )
baby came to my house to worship. or should i say she did everything by herself? she played the guitar and sang while i just... i just did my own thing. hahaha. OH. baby's skills improved. jiayou!
darn. thoughts and thoughts just ran through my mind - just like any human right? but... I can't just express it out here. we all need time to think. but whether the thinking benefits the person is another matter afterall. - aperiodofchange.

life is but monotonious. plain,boring, simple & uninteresting. well. at least it will still be like this till after O's. For now i shall just live with it. STUDY STUDY STUDY. man. im no geek alright. definitely not those with the nerdy spectacles. ohhh. perhaps i can be the new improved version of a geek ~

I think im having a strong aversion towards something but apparently i don't know what. dumb i know. but it's a-matter-of-fact for now. some indescribable feeling just overwhelms me BUT i will be back. i wont capitulate ! i guess it's just an inevitable process that i have to go through.

things definitely don't smell nice now. i can count the number of days to O level practical with my two bare hands. ( I DONT NEED THE HELP OF MY TOES YOU KNOW! THATS PATHETIC )
but i don't want to cry and sop ensuing from not putting in enough effort. and OH i won't. darling and i have already went to the 4th dimension when we get back our results. i can't wait to implement it!
people are so gona dislike us. but seriously, hating us wont make you any better =)
(those infernal nuisance - oh no. thats too strong a word.
let me think. AH! those small kids *shakes head* )

tooddles!