Missy GRACE

Thursday, July 19, 2007


senior monster at my house



darling bdae present!



card from fellow pig =X



sweetie's present






JOEEYYYYY!!!








thats my sweetie pie!!




Im back again! hahaha. with a new GIRL-LISH blogskin. wahahhaa. anyway i have decided to throw the other blog away. So next time you guys just FLY here to read my post yup.

okok. here goes for today.
the morning started with Yanxiang coming to my blk downstairs to pass me my present. so sweet of him lahhh. then we went to take the bus and eat breakfast.
got back my physics result today. 18.5/30.
when i saw my results i nearly broke into tears. actually i should be glad cause i FINALLY passed.. but... its between me and god anyway. haha.
the journey is tough because the result is sweet.
that was what our geography teacher told us after reprimanding us for late homeworks at all. i find it real meaningful. its just few more months and its goodbye to secondary life. =P
you know what. yesterday during assembly, there was actually a catwalk in the hall for the new uniform. man. there are a few that are so gorgeous lah. makes you look so smart. tahaha.
so sad. the school is really getting better. inline skating, mew uniform, chinese dance is getting better! they are having camps and make up sessions and all!! grr. just when we are leaving. *roll eyes* and and and our school gna have our very own jacket which is double sided lahhh. im so gona grab it. hahahah.

ohoohh. on the 14th july, 11.40pm, ELSOn that ***** called me at my phone. why? to wait for the clock to strike twele and wish me happy bdae. tahahaha. THANKYOU!! so this yr you are the FIRST to wish me exactly when i turned 16.. hohohooho...

leave your tags ppl and TALK TO ME!
hahaha.