Missy GRACE

Thursday, May 13, 2010


Today i broke another of my string :)
I broke one string the very first day i owned the violin.
Then my violin bag spoil and i got a new one.
Then the CD and DVD spoiled too cause there were too many scratches.
YAY. even my teacher is amazed at my ability to spoil the strings cause apparently the G string is the most unlikely to break cause it is the thickest. but yes, both tyms i broke tt string :)

im gona be having a violin performance in July on a sat. and Nat and I are gona be the emcees for the event. tickets gg at 8bucks. one for one ( buy one get one free. tts the weirdest thing i ever heard with regards to the selling of tickets. HAHA. so yes, tell me if u are gna come :D )

pretty much looking forward to it. change a new set of strings to day and these strings are so much more milder and nicer to play.

school has been pretty fine. life is good. im great.