Missy GRACE

Tuesday, April 13, 2010


i wrote a song last month that goes like this.

My heart is prone to wander
To the things that really doesnt matter
I cry out 'Lord, please come and save me,
Save me from thi deadly disease.'

What if Jesus returns tomorrow?
How would it be to stand before His throne?
To see my past playing before my eyes
Would i kneel down and cry in regret?

Chorus: Jesus, Help me to know You are real
Teach me to see Your hands working thru my life
For i know you have plans to prosper me
For I know my life is in your hands

Bridge: Help me nvr to doubt a love that's so deep
Open up my eyes that i may see

until today this song has still been my cry.. i can nvr fully knw God and comprehend His ways.
Many times i doubted His existence when things get tough.. I wonder why He doesnt just appear to man so everyone will know that He is real and no one will have to doubt.. But His ways are higher. His word said that those who has not seen but believe, greater are they!

recently i read a book about hell. Sounds abit weird right. haha. its goot to read it cause it scares the shit outta me. i used to think that i can just sin all i want and just before i die, repent and i will be able to go to heaven. cause there is still many yrs before Jesus returns. But the issue here is not when Jesus returns. is when i die. when, how, where will i die. no one knows. what makes me thin i have time to repent before i die. ha. what if i died in a car accident in a split second with no chance to even whisper the words 'Lord, forgive me'?

The bible says that death cause even the proudest man to humble.

its true.
hell is eternal suffering. i dun wana be there. and i dun want the ppl i love to be there.