Missy GRACE

Monday, April 19, 2010



this is an awesome show :) cried so much.
it talks about a mother's love. you should all catch it. and maybe we will all start to appreciate our moms alil bit more.

This period God has been speaking to me about my mum. and then he brought me to watch this show w my mum. HAHA, its just too coincidental to be true. but anyway, there is no such word as coincidence in God. all things are planned nicely by Him.

I think mothers are the most noble of them all. Just like what i said on my FB status.

they are the ones that knws you thru and thru, though sometimes one may argue that there is generation gap. but who can deny tt their hearts are the most for you. even if u should become a criminal and murder someone, mothers are the one that will still embrace you. no matter what u have done, no matter how bad u have hurt them.

I went to bed with tears in my eyes as i think about all the things my mum went thru for me. all the heartaches i have given her and all the tears i have made her cry. all the misunderstandings i have had with her.

growin up, i have went thru the phase where my mum and i were like total strangers. i was a different person the moment i step foot into the house. i became an angry kid. there was no conversation between us. i just lock myself in the room and do whatever i want to do. many a times i contemplated death, wanting to jump off the building, or cut myself, or run away from home thinking that by doing so i can escape the cruelty of my life. but i thank God i nvr had the courage. the thot of hell scares me. wakes me up from my suicidal thots. haha. cause i learn that committing suicide is a sin so even if i should be a chrisitian, i will still go to hell. i imagine how it ll be like to have my spirit walk out of my body when i die and go to hell, and to be able to see all my friends and relatives but we are no longer in the same realm. ouch.

always felt like a burden. if my mum did nt have me she would not have to work so hard. i always struggle with a question in my heart whether my mum loves me. and sadly, i concluded that she did not. how ignorant and silly i was. in my selfishness i hurt her.

finally today at the age of nineteen, i am more able to stand in her shoes and think from her point of view. how ignorant i was when i was in my teens. i read in a book that this lady felt tt she was a disappointment to her mum. when she spoke to her mum, she realized that that was how her mum felt towards her too! somehow in tt instance, my eyes were enlightened and i began to realized that my mum felt that she was a failure all these yrs. me in my not wanting to talk to her and shuttin my self in the room made her feel like she was a failure and a disappointment.

and as i began to have a glimpse into her heart, my heart began to get heavier. i see how i have hurt her, and how she had still loved me and patiently waited for me to grow up. my mum is the only person in the world who has taken the most rubbish from me without uttering a single word of defense. she just took it all. lookin back, id nvr want a daughter like myself... and lookin to the future, i want her to be the most blessed mother in the world.

I had wish to have a different set of parents. a different life. be a different me.
But right now, i knw tt i cant find a better mum. she gave her all.

I knw that i can only see my own ugliness as i grow older, as i eventually becum a mum myself. but i knw that i will learn to appreciate this noble woman in my life more. and she is one reason that makes me wana be successful so she can live a good life. so that i can repay her for helping me be who i am today. i may have died by now if not for her perseverance to face life boldly when all hopes are gone. when all dreams are shattered. it was all God's grace.

So, watch this movie. with ur mum if u cld. and u will see how though our mothers may nvr always express how they feel, their love for us, their actions shows it all. but sometimes in our own ignorance and stubborness we have failed to see it. but mothers are the ones that continuously condone with us.