Missy GRACE

Tuesday, April 13, 2010

KELLY SERVICE ORIENTATION.

Heading to school for kelly svc orientation later from 1 to 6. like what are we gonna do in a lecture hall for five hours in formal. dangs. CL said that we are just gona be listening to the history of kelly svc and how they work. HAHA. like WHAT?! for five freakin hours.. im gona bring my mp3 and journal and whatever to pass time :D

Headed to school ytd. kelly svc was suppose to call me during my hols to go down for an interview. all my friends should have been called down. except me. i found out that it was because my student info was not updated. i changed my hp number larh.. so i called them and Breadon got me down for an interview.

interview sounds like some 'big' thing right. as if there is gna be selection or what. no la. bullshit one. its a must that every single student in my course must be attached there so interview is for show nia. and the teacher is like so serious =.=

am gna spend 44 hrs, once a week, four hrs each time in school at kelly. so 'awesome'.




anyway aft school i headed to lavendar to make my passport w mum. Oh, before that i went to sembawang first to retrieve my cards and keys. let me repeat myself. Just 2 cards and 2 keys. oh, and pathetically, a hair pin... i misplaced my wallet last last thurs and they informed me thru email to head down to sembawang mrt office to retrieve it. so i did. I thought i was gna get back my WALLET. no. just 2 cards. and 2 keys. and a pin. yay?!

its so pathetic. i do not need the cards cause i remade them. and spend 18 bucks to remake the ez link and 5 bucks to remake the posb card. HA. smart person who found it. i rather this person dun return it to me cause its useless to me. and my branded wallet given by my aunt is gone.. woohoo! ok la, doesnt hurt. just irri that i had to spend money to remake the cards! damn.

but im still glad i ended up in sembawang to retrieve the lost items cause i get to buy new stuff! ahaha. so happy with my new items bought :D



im havin a sore throat and cough and im losing my voice. i have got a really sore voice now. AHA.
headed to beauty world for dinner last night. it was rainin lions and tigers. i would love to just 'nua' at home and hide in the comfort of my blanket. and the medicine was makin me drowsy. but i went anyway. must stick to what i say!

ohoh, did i mention i went w M for her keyboard lesson on monday? after which i headed to her house and we played tgt. HAHA. i played my violin and she played her piano. and her dad commented that we sound like two lil children playing. HAHA.

every morning i wake up hopin that the timetable is already out. but it still isnt.

ciao.