Missy GRACE

Friday, October 24, 2008

Hi all...
HA! thats like the how i start of my quiet time with the yeos (:
anyway, i will be blogging lesser and lesser and lesser cause... there has been lots of adjustments to my life like sleeping early by 10pm so that i will have enough rest and able to attend tut the next day. WAHAHA. so yeah. i had my timetable and im just studyin studying and studying. Had never study so hard in my lifetime. and... im breaking out of my shyness to share my views in lecture cause i learn better that way.
And yeah, sociology rocks (: big time. And im going church camp. which means im skipping school! and the week that i come back, is the start of exam! what a great way to start my exams... going on a holiday! YAY!
recently, i feel that God is really changing me... in the area of thoughts etc. But its kinda sad too cause it feels like no one can understand. oh well. im a woman of strength! RAR!