Missy GRACE

Sunday, August 24, 2008

Hereby pronounced dead...
Im doing great. Its my phone @*%*&%^#

i hate to send messages with my old samsung phone so if circumstances forces me to, i'd forcefully type a short message just to 'show face' and thus it'd be less expressive (: emails still rocks. serious. went to play counterstrike with the peeps. first time in the seventeen years of my life and it was a rather bad experience. i wanted to vomit and my head was giddy. i know it sounds weird. but i got rather upset after the game. just like how i'd be upset if i watch a trilling or adventurous movie. spare me pretty please. im weird i think. but if its on a positive note, it'd be unique. HAHAHAH. yeah. i cant listen to other songs other than christian songs. it'd get me melancholic and my mood will hit rock bottom if i ever listen to world music. if im in a good mood, id be melancholic. if im sad, i'd sink in even deeper. im really selective to the things i watch and listen to. not that its wrong to watch movies and listen to other songs. its just my preference and i dont enjoy these things. afterall God created different things for us to enjoy to suit each of our taste buds.

Am at russie place now. am SUPPOSE TO be studying (: i tried, but shall continue after that cause im real hungry now. and i had so much fun learning so many new words from the dictionary with the peeps. so much fun playing with the sentences and disturbing them (:
even though i was studyin just now, my heart began to thank god for the friends he bless me with.
i duno if they's ever ever read this, but i think God is so good to me to bless me with such great friends. like rebec, other than the fact she idolises, :P, she is really a great great friend that i had never had one crossed path with me before. she knows my habits, my likes and dislikes, knows that i love mint ( alotalotalot),when i need to be alone, someone who would think of me often, send me home, take note of whether i had my dinner more than i even realise myself cause i used to forget to eat, when im sad, knows that i clash my dressing style, knows that i HATE certain genres of movies and she wouldnt have to ask me whether i wana watch it with her. knows that i love chilli crab and will bring me out to eat. i do not have to open my mouth to answer the questions people ask me, she'd already know my answer. its just so sweet. i think she is the only one that really saw the different stages of transformation, not to mention, the one who got most of my nonsense (: thanks dearie.
Like russel too, knows my eating habits. know that i hate sambal kangkong, know that i like sweets to chocolate. someone who would go the extra mile for me. who is often bullied by me :P but still love me. im just so thankful. to think that the first time i talk to you was when i went drum lesson with you, and the first treat u gave me was at the prata shop. hehehe. as for grandson... someone who is crappy and would entertain me. they all love me alot and will just give in to me. i know i get real difficult sometimes, wanting things my way, having to ALWAYS give in.
and for all that, im just so thankful (:

Its so nice to just sit here and have you guys discussing whats for dinner and going 'oh grace dun like sambal kangkong, grace wants egg with onion, grace loves soup' and i just sit here and listen while they decide what to get while sifting out my dislikies and settle with my likes. its really SO SWEEEETTTTT! you blessed my heart many many many many.

you are all dearly loved by me and you know that i'd go the extra mile just for you guys and it pains me when you guys go through tough times. i duno if time has proved that im there for you, i can only pray that i learn to learn you more and more.

with love,
Bestie, Mother, Grandma (: