Missy GRACE

Thursday, August 21, 2008

EXAMS EXAMS EXAMS
in... four days!
and and and Grace kept skipping lectures. MUGGING TIME!

WOMAN! i miss you! got miss me not (:

Anyway, went to changi airport on monday to send uncle james and family off. then the girls and darling jeshua went to the... ZOO! zomg. thats so not the place for me. now i know that shopping is my paradise. not... the zoo. so dont invite me there. its only a waste of time and money for me. But maybe seeing my best friend,




AHMENG makes everything worthwhile. M A Y B E .

Met elson on wednesday to study.
study plan - FAILED. Elson ended up playing with his lappy and Grace with her headband in the toilet. heh. then he went shopping with me. WOOHOO! i finally got my beanie!

feels pretty weird to not have office today. ohwell. am heading for bed for a brand new start tmr! goodnight peeps!