Missy GRACE

Thursday, August 14, 2008

HOME SCHOOLING?

I just came across this show on the tv about this singaporean mum who home schooled her children. THREE children. how much time and effort man. i know i'd wana focus on my kids in the future and not on my career but home-schooling? it'd be so tedious. But it definitely would be fulfilling. in that way, i can build a strong bond with my kids and shield them from the negative influence from the world. i don't want to work and neglect my kids and throwing them to play with the world. that will be so much regret for me when i see them grow up in the future.

therefore i honestly donno what are my plans for now cause though im in a business course, i have not the slightest intention to be a business woman and focus on my career and work many hours through the day so that i can climb up higher, whether in the area of promotion or pay. I think thats too high a price for watching my children turn away and not recognise me.

the number of mothers homeschooling their children have increased through the years and i wouldnt say i'd dismiss the idea of home schooling my kids in future but i definitely wouldnt know how to go about doing it. anyhow, regarding the transfer to NYP, i guess God didnt want me to go there. got a couple of people to pray for me. im kinda lost now where i should go cause i duno if this is the course for me. i duno which course i should go next yr.

whatever it is, i'd get my mind focus on the coming exam first and see how things go about in future.