Missy GRACE

Wednesday, August 13, 2008








OH HELLO. i just collected my new spectacles yesterday and every thing is like so clear. i hate to wear spectacles and contact lenses so you can say i walk around blindly. HAHA. some times can cause misunderstanding cause people thinks im rude that i just walk past them without acknowledging them. im so innocent please. right right? (:

because im such a naughty girl the degree of my eyesight has increased again. boohoo.
so i THINK i will be wearing my spectacles or contact lens whenever im out. i dun want my degree to soot up like mad y'know.
so anyway. ever since i wore my new spectacles, i cannot believe i can see every thing so clearly it felt like magic. its not like i dun have a pair of spectacle before that. its just that it arent my actual degree cause i tld the person to decrease the degree. HA. so yeah. i think my new spectacles is plain magic (:

today i only went to school for 20 minutes. LIKE WHAT! there goes my us fare lah! not cheap siah! like every two days top up ten bucks! wth man!! mummy i wana transfer to NYP. like SERIOUS. thats if they allow me to continue with year two * prays hard *
women commented that im WEIRD. reason : i get emo sometimes and i go crazy the next moment. HAHAHA. yeah. that i totally agree. but she said she loves me for who i am! hehe. and i saw WANG HUO TOU at the bus interchange! am so happyyyy. oh so happy (:

went with baby to changi airport and we made new friends. malaysian business man and they are rather good looking k! woohoo! i got new cyber penpal loh!

but nothing beats this piece of news

IM FLYING TO HONKIE IN SEPTEMBER!
whats more, with miracle!

woohoo~ and whats best. they are having summer sales. like CRAZY sales up to 70%! wooooohhhoooo!! im going save like siao this month so i can spend there like mad! HA!