Missy GRACE

Wednesday, August 6, 2008

SETS MY HEART FREE.

Am a happy girl (: as you can see, i changed my blog skin. havent been updating regularly cause there is so much happenings in life and i had no time and its different when you blog it out. But anyway, im just os glad that major projects are over and i feel so much lighter and relaxed and can start studying for the end semester tests. But somehow time is just running out. like there is so much to study, so little time. hmm.... especially when CSA test is next saturday. and to emphasize on my point of not having enough time, im actually rushing through the whole syllabus cause i didnt attend any of the lecture. AND i didnt really do well for my other projects. cause i always found computer stuff repulsive. i better get over it or i'll be dead.

but in any case, im getting used to the fact that i have to do projects in poly. i really hated it to the core since secondary school life but i reckon i better get my mindset shifting cause i'd have to live with the fact of having projects for the next three years or so, and when i get to uni another XYZ years. so GRACE , you know what to do.

YEAH. so the wedding will be this friday. will be meeting moses at Tampines mall straight after comm skill then off we wil head to the wedding! woohoo! GOOD FOOD (: i think i'd be wearing the dress to school.

Anyway, life's been great. great cause i could pour out my heart to someone. it just sets me free. i don't feel as tired, as burdened. Thats why they said it's liberating to be transparent. ohhhh... Im feeling set free to find myself, the real me. I used to ( perhaps still am ) try to pretend and be someone else. I'd used to want to be anyone else and everyone else but me. i lost myself in the midst of imitating. but HEY, i wana find myself back (: and am starting on that journey. i feel set free to go ahead with the things i like, and not follow the crowd. its just a journey to behold. i used to fear how people look at me. how they would think of me. but i guess i really have to turn or God will break that part of me. and if friends are true friends, they'd still love me - for who i am right (: seriously if you think im not being me, THATS PERFECTLY NORMAL cause im truly finding who i am. HAHAHA. BYE