Missy GRACE

Friday, June 6, 2008

SENTOSA WAS A SUCCESS - 1 B 13

apparently i overslept :) so would someone be my alarm clock? seriously nvr expected it to be fun cause usually when i go sentosa, it gets pretty boring and i practically just wait for time to pass. i kinda dread this outing. even wanted to guve it a miss. but didnt wana disappoint my dear Rynna so i drag myself down. but somehow in the morning as i prepared to go sentosa, i was so looking forward to it. wasnt preparing to get into the waters. ages since i last went down. say 4 years? so i went and i was kinda irritated cause of some miscommunication but janet was really nice and patient with me. she and the girls came to pick me from the bus stand. woohoo! after which we went to the toilet to camwhore! :) seriously their toilet rocks.


anyhow, when we arrived, the ppl were eating. afterwhich they went to play in the water and cereal and i start to do the normal girl things. camwhore. then some of the guys and tessa joined it. hell lot of fun.


went to the seaside to see the rest. Ah beng ask if i was having my period. i said no. and i kinda regretted it. i actually mentally prepared to say yes before i went cause Rynna threatened to push me down to the sea cause I was late. BLA. and i got pushed down by xingyong and Chengkiat. so not a pleasant experience. salty water, eeks.


we played captain's ball! so FUN! too bad my leg cramp. thanks to chengkiat for helping me up. wan ting duno do what leh. But thanks girl :) we sat there and chatted for awhile. time passed so fast i wish the day was looonnnngggeerrr! had to go to church office to meet jie minghui lah. so is was kinda tight schedule.


camwhoring as a class is sooooooooo FUNNNN!! heh heh. junwei and i left the guys with them playing some stupid game that requires them to drink. heard that some ppl were talking nonsense cause they are half drunk. must have been such a funny sight.


i know you guys so love me. and you better be. cause i blogged at such a late hour and it took close to two hours to do this entry with the picture. didnt wanted to blog today but CK and some ppl wanted the pics and wanted me to blog. oh well. AND MOST IMPORTANTLY, i took forty minutes to send each and everyone of you a personal msg. and some dare to dont reply. ^&%*%^(%&$ worst. amanda ask if i mass send that msg. HAHAHAHAHA. my dear amanda, that msg has ur name. how do i mass send??


im so gona be sad that we will part by next year :( but whatever it is, no time to waste being sad now. i just wana have loads and loads of fun and memories with 1b13 so that we will nvr live to regret and smile as we look back!

I LOVE US!

look forward to the next outing!

PICTURES!


this girls saved me from bring lost :) i love you loads!



for ONCE she can feel satisfied being taller than me. HAHA







Qirong has her weight on me! apparently she was falling off the tree.



preparing to jump!




Janet and rynna's pose is so damn funny please





just before going down into the waters :D cereal is loved!





Bryan and Grace.that cool smile.



im F L Y I N G ! are you, tessa?


what was this again?



my butt smells great. really. ask qirong. Hah



JOHANN!!















im really sorry wan ting. i treat you drink milk okay? HAHAHA



Amanda is... staring at my ASS....








wan ting trying to kiss me. HHAA. im such a victim.




superwoman-s!



Tennis rocks! :D




she dont love me :( HAHAHA. i was offering myself up to her but she rejected me!




Rynna and Grace. scandal caught in the act.




Wan Ting and Grace.
when she first msg me and identified herself,i had a tough time thinking who it was. cause she said.
im wanting. WANTING? want what siah. HAHAHA


traditional FAN rocks :) especially when I use it. HAHA



anson and grace! poor guy. he lost his specs in the sea :(



whats wrong with johann's mouth?



Marcus on the left! class rep :) he stood so far away from me i had to pull him over. IM NICE. REALLY.






was suppose to be four ppl in the pic. sorry ah. hand too short :P




ching kiat trying to act cute. but so not cute. HAHAHAHA








WHERE'S JANET?! AND YINGHUI? SCANDAL! HAAHA. KIDDING




YOYOYOO! we took so many pics! haha. just that nvr post all the pictures we took in the toilet. sooo..... NO FACE!




and my hair got pulled. A G A I N. are they jealous i have long hair or what.



this is so candid. Upon the count of three he turn the camera around to take himself. OH too bad. its now on my blog open to public. serve you right :D




the remaining few that remained.
1 B 13 rocks :)
the extreme left is yinghui. the BLONDE.



this is normal. S M I L E .
i so regretted saying hi the first day * GRINS*



see no ah beng face :P way to go jun wei!




ah lian vs. ah beng :)




Bryan Cedric! unique hair colour arent it? he claims he is COOL. haha. SO NOT TRUE RIGHT.



some idiot by the name of BRYAN was pulling my hair. initially i thought it was junwei till i look thru the pic and zoom in then saw his hand. DAMIT. junwei's face was R E D. too much beer?



Anson, Bryan, Junwei, Amanda, Wanting, Grace, hongsheng, Xingyong - always blink his eyes at the wrong time , Micky




YEO ah beng. HAHA. the LAST picture taken that day :) though its pretty unsightly.




some random video of the guys playing 5,10,15.