Missy GRACE

Saturday, June 21, 2008



does this mean you are now gone?
i know not how i feel.


Just came back from disciple class. School's starting next week!
Im on a secret mission. till i succeed i dun wana reveal :)


Had some crazy thoughts this afternoon. Thank God for michelle cause she can fully understand. DANGS. i just cant seem to crystallise my thoughts. Anyhow, ts a brand new battle every day. Im more than a conqueror through christ who gives me strength. So glad im not on duty tomorrow. BUT will be leading in the main service next week!! I miss janet! I miss 1B13!


Just returned from meeting daddy. Like God promised, that i will never lack in this lifetime. Its amazing cause i spend my money as fast as it reaches my hands and usually within half a month, i finish what i should have survive on for a month. But God will always miraculously supply. Not that im trying to say that God approve the way i spend my money. So i ought to learn to save up and not take his grace for granted. Dad is just lovely. Mum too. oh i love them :) i will never forget to love them back when i start to earn myself a living. Granny bought me tidbits and pouch from new zealand. oh so sweet. exactly what i need now that my pouch just spoilt...
ciao.