Missy GRACE

Sunday, May 11, 2008

HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY

And my little babies are schemers. HAHAHA. Im so gona take many many many pictures of the lovely card and flower. Im SO SO SO SO surprised. its all so natural!

first, i was suppose to meet miracle after i go to my grandma house to pass her her laptop. but i was carrying alot of things for my mum and i was tired so i came home and forgot about the laptop till i met her online. and we actually was suppose to meet at the bus stop. But cause i know if i leave the computer and went to meet her my brother will book the computer so by the time i come home i wont be able to use the computer already... so i msn her if i could meet her tomorrow to pass her the laptop. i thought she said okay, and we will meet at 10 tomorrow....

soon after, someone appeared at my door, and as usual my dog went nuts. HAHA. miracle came to collect her laptop. midcommunication. i thought we would meet tomorrow. but she meant she will come my house take from me. so suddenly...

two familiar faces pop out.......... FAITH AND JEFFREY my grandson. HAHAHA. and they started singing some mother song lah. and i got a flower and a card... OMG. i was so surprised! the flower is like oh-so-pretty and the card made by miracle is always so beautiful. thank you to ALL you sweethearts!

damn. i thought i was forgotten please............... HAHA. but its fleshly to feel this way orkay. wait till u have ur babies and go through how i felt! you guys cheat on my feelings! i was feeling so USED!! HAHAHA. like all my effort in being there gone where liao? but you know i still will have to fight with my thoughts and ' experience how jesus felt'. nuts. im so hugh now. HAHA.

i nearly broke into tears... really. cause bless my heart so much. im SIXTEEN, a mummy with 3 babies and 2 grandsons. HAHA. sounds abit wrong. but oh well. i get a taste of how a mum feels :)

. MIRACLE. FAITH. JEFFREY. RUSSEL .
Im happy because you are happy. oh so sweettt!