Missy GRACE

Sunday, April 27, 2008

L.O.V.E

say hello to the new addition to the family :)
i greeted the new addition with a loud scream. apparently my brother said to his friend that my scream was louder than the dog's bark =.-
it came running towards me a split second after warning from mum. gave me a big scare. But anyway, it adores me :) so do I. i guess i will love to rush home every single day just to see this lovely baby of mine.

apparently to sum up the day, i learnt about stars today from daniel. someone who is really deep. everyone was just mesmerised when he spoke. so anyway, the only thing i remember was cyrus (if thats how you spell it) is the brightest start that you can see from earth :) so muych facts just bom-ba-ded my lazy brain. i wonder how humans stuff so much numbers and facts into their brain and have all these knowledge at the tip of their fingers.
to think that i actually wana join a cca that studys on star when i get into SP. oh well. but they are just amazing. there are stars that are red in colour. darn cool :)