Missy GRACE

Sunday, May 11, 2008

CROSS - ROADS.
ITS EITHER WE WALK TOGETHER ON THE SAME ROAD OR WE ARE SEPERATED.
SO WHERE ARE WE NOW?










The above picture of a dog is clinton's puppy! She is oh-so-adorable :)
after church, the bunch of us went over to aunty flo's place for a birthday surprise. and jeanette, miracle and i hide behind the car for like half an hour OR MORE under the sun. sun-tan you see. so bored as we were... we cam-whored :) typical girl shit.

Had to do research for comm skill and oh-so thankful to clarence for helping me print the sheets of information out! wonderful bunch of peeps!

so many things are just happening... coming down on me... new environment, new people to work with, MANY things to sort out, new assignments. Learning so many things from people around me, finding myself, letting go of the past, looking forward to what the future has in store for me :) I wana love my little babies and give my best for them!

AND WE WILL ALL MOVE ON.

truly, each pain draws us closer to God, allows us to understand him more. Im just learning more about my daddy's heart, then i will learn to love Him more. human always look at the things they do not have and forget about all the other wonderful things that are around them. That was me. Im learning to appreciate all the beautiful things and people around me :)