Missy GRACE

Thursday, May 1, 2008


school work is piling up! dangs. i must start to study already and catch up with all the work.
school has been pretty alright. every new day i learn a brand new word from tessa and anson. WOOHOO! my english teachers. based on the stories i heard from others, poly students gradually lose their command of english. and that is the last thing i ever ever ever want to happen to me. i adore english :)

projects are gonna start coming in by the next month? i reckon that will be the period that i will start to be real busy. getting used to the lifestyle here. especially having to work in groups, with people and all. there will definitely be rough patches. I'm more than a conquerer through christ who strengthens me! apparently i have two research on hand now. i totally dislike the idea of looking for information online. never enjoyed doing so. But for the sake of my studies, i better fall in love with all this 'funny' stuff. i better do :)

now that school has started, im looking forward daily to weekends, to attend church and yahyobabes. i just love the fun we have together. though all of us are seperated by distance, our heart will still remian together wouldn't it?

though its a holiday today, we still had to do self learning online via VBUS, and there's gona be a makeup class on saturday. afterwhich will be staying in school to do the research for CSA which has to be handed in by sunday. i know nuts about whats going on...

Life has been pretty much up and down this week. a game of roller coaster? But i'm glad allos parakletos was here all along to pull me out from my situations. I'm thankful for this amazing helper thats alongside me who help me to learn the power of thanksgiving.

as for disciple class today, the greatest takeaway would be to honor my parents. Many times i have cursed and sweared and quarelled with them. but the bible states that there will be dire consequences i will have to bear. consequences that will lead to the downfall of my future family. I want a breakthrough, Lord.


Make the job of the one who gave birth to you a joyful one.