Missy GRACE

Wednesday, May 7, 2008





cabbed to school today. cause i changed my clothes three times. HAHA. that happens whenever i feel real sucky on the inside. each time when im just about to step out of the house, like really step out of the house with my shoes on, i will suddenly close the door and return to my room to change my attire. its absurd i know. by the time i left the house and got on the taxi it was like half an hour more to eleven - the time i had to report to tutorial. anyway there was no jam so i reached like ten minutes before time? got chao ah beng to get sandwiches for me. BIG THANKS!
apparently it was orgh beh tutorial and the tutor claims he was envious cause i had breakfast delivered to me. HAHA. i love the tutor cause he has so many stories to share and he has a degree in pschology and he knows those big shots in singapore lah. of course, there were loads of crap in his content. enjoyable :D

studied at cafe. journal-ed and wrote down all my thoughts and feelings and experience on an incident that happened recently that i just cant share with anyone. something thats just between my journal and me. that incident was the one that caused those sucky feelings within me. But i feel so much better after letting my heart out- to a book yeah. so i highly recommend journaling :) i hope im over that incident...
Did accounting homework. Last week i concluded that i dislike accounting. but i hereby declare accounting is my love :D lovely lovely lovely. i may even consider taking POA if i could turn back time. HAHA. but whats over is over. oh well.