Missy GRACE

Thursday, April 24, 2008

fly me to the moon


should you change for the person you love,
should you try as hard as you can to be someone that your loved one wants you to be?
Or should the person you love accept you just the way you are?


are true friends for life or only for a moment?
does God put different friends for you in different stages of your life?


revelations and questions just began to flood my mind these few days. perhaps it makes me feel extra wise. will someone tell me the answer to the questions above?


today's lessons on organisation behaviour was pretty boring... anyway, the only highlight of the day today was DRUM PRACTICE! wohoo! trained from tampines all the way to bishan to meet drum partner :) drums was GREAT! apparently joshua's mood quite good eh. HAHA. though i often dread myself to go practice cause im lazy, i nvr regret it at the end of the day!

oh my. we took bus 156 back to bishan. and the bus is so high tech please. while the music is playing on the bus, at the corner of the screen it writes ' if u want this song, just on ur bluetooth' and i did. and the song was sent to my phone. ZOMG!
its super comfy. the bus driver greets u with a smile and a thankyou and a good evening! I told russel i really dun mind seating on this bus forever. its the best bus i have ever taken. cheers to singapore man!

trained from bishan back to khatib and waited for um like one hr!! i didnt know it would take that long!! luckily theres senile to accompany me! :) unlucky thing was this... at the most crucial moment, my phone totally no batt! and im left all alone. ARGH.

i'd love to just sit anywhere near the peaceful waters and just... CHILL. when i can just let my hair down and relax. to just talk all the rubbish without thinking twice and to get charged up for whatever the future may have in store for me :)