Missy GRACE

Monday, May 19, 2008

back from genting :) great trip. but i played no game. the outdoor adventure thing i mean. ( dennis will think im mad ) i simply sleep on the journey to and fro, eat when i have to, shop everywhere i go and watch malaysian channel. RELAX like anything. didnt went to the arcade. HAHA. it was just a waste of time lah. but anyway, it was a great trip :)
Got a present from a wonderful girl i knew through the trip. a pretty journal for me to jot down all my thoughts and reflections. Cut my hair in genting. FIRST TIME IN MY LIFE I GOT MY HAIR CUT BY A GUY!!
Went facial after i came back to singapore. my face is RED! HAHA. squeezed my pimples. ( OUCH! ) and she wants me to keep my fringe up until the next appointment! so cut hair or not also got no difference lah =.0