Missy GRACE

Wednesday, May 28, 2008

AND WE COLLIDE


went to mum's place at boon lay today. what a pity i couldnt go yesterday. All thanks to cereal and amanda for doing me the great favor thats why i could leave but anyway i was still close to half an hour late to meeting spiritual mum.

Was reading the bible on the train and asked this black who happened to sit beside me how long more it would take for me to reach boon lay then he started chatting with me. He pointed to my book and asked if it was a bible and apparently he is from Zion. so cool. he started preaching to me and God spoke through him. The answers i needed just came out of his mouth. God reassured me and things just dont seem that bad anymore. I TAKE YOU ON ,CHALLENGES.

ANYHOW, mum bought me my favourite sparkling juicyyyy! wanted to get starbucks tiramisu but my wallet was empty :'/ had a great talk and laugh with dad and mum and some cruel joke.
Just before i left, mum passed me a book that she felt God wanted her to buy for me. and I WAS SHOCKED at the title. HAHA. whatever.

Its exams next week already! then it will be H O L I D A Y S !

i miss rynna :( you woman. always so busy to rush off!