Missy GRACE

Thursday, January 17, 2008

hold on to me

i want this, this and this :] greedy girl.
STOP PROCRASTINATING GRACE.
GET YOUR ASS OFF THE CHAIR AND START WORKING!!

okay. my face is like very red now.
seems like life is pretty mundane and there's nothing to blog about. well. not until when i return on Sunday. But because there is nothing for me to do, i just sit infront of the computer and type and type and type.
time please pass faster! i want to go out to the sea!! interesting, exciting, thrilling.
OH. maybe cutting hair is one of my talent too. HAHA.
gona explore many things while at cruise. WOOTS! let your creativity power flow, GRACE!
oh yeah. if you have got brains, you will jolly well know that you cant reach me so don't bother calling or texting me cause there will be no response :]
don't blame me if you have got no brains :]
haha. ohoh. the exceptional case is that when you really really really really miss me (which cant be help) and really really really really want to express it out to me,
HA! i will gladly receive the many misses. HAHAHA.