Missy GRACE

Tuesday, January 8, 2008


i love you.

its holidays holidays holidays blablabla. packed my table yesterday. didnt expect to take hours doing it can. and thanks to baby for helping me with the words and pasting :] spent hours with her at macdonalds while writing my journal with my mp3 blasting in my ears. heh. all thanks to rebecca for doing me such a huge favour. if not the mp3 would be rotting at home. we went to np foodcourt for lunch and its like damn funny can.
i went to this stall to order and this lady in uniform was apparently addressed as xiao mei and when she served me, i was addressed as xiao jie. HAHA.
i woke up late for this two days! alarm clock too soft! hehe. luckily still got chance! must not happen anymore!! :]
things have changed so much for me, since that fateful day. and i sure glad it did, with friends who hanged on there that caused today to be different. THANK YOU!
i pray that our friendships in GB will remain strong and we will stand together in unity and not break the bonding. i know that as far as i can, i will try my best to remain in unity. will you join me that i may not be the only hand trying to hard to clap?

truth, faith, feelings.
the truth is you were not there.