Missy GRACE

Sunday, January 13, 2008

I WANA RUN BUT I CAN'T HIDE.



game for it.


and it happens again and again.






what is this for?

went to grandma's house. played with two little cousins and praying for God to open up the way for one of them to come yyb. my relatives are like telling me to work lah. dangsdangsdangs. but whatever. received a piece of good shit news. lol. im excited!! :] its still so long to the start of school. holidays is borinnggg...
ohhh. today was the first time michelle led worship. i realllyyy didnt knew my mic was so loud. i already tried to refrain from singing as long as she and james are stable. oh well. sermon was superb. though it was not the first time i heard it, but it sure did help to refresh my memory and yup. it got into my brain.
i LOVE jamming session. the english youth sure have got a good drummer and keyboardist :]
ahh. fire is just burning burning and burning. im upset. im isolating. things just sucks - to the core. oh well. things i want to do, i cannot do.
like what ben said, true freedom happens within the boundary God has given us and i sure understand that. hang on there, little grace. you will pull through, like you always did.
i waited but you left without a word.