Missy GRACE

Tuesday, January 15, 2008




' eat oreo mcflurry must share. '
since we started sharing, i felt weird when i had it all to myself today. *beams*
oh yeah. today was a pretty interesting day.
'baby loves mummy many many'

went to library in search for music books that had chords etc in them, but to no avail. but its okay :] there are always ways...
was a fruitful day. had my fun with the keyboard and guitar. ANDAND. grace cooked her first dish of vegetables without mummy - but of course with the help of my partner chief.
woots. i just enjoy sitting with elders to hear 'em talk. had a great laugh today chatting about an elder's childhood. damn funnyy.... of his dogs, of insects etc. LAUGHSLAUGHS.
apparently i have got a free lunch treat tomorrow! wees! okayokay. baby is gona have a new camera tomorrow! that means we will be able to camwhore throughout the days! hah.
counting down on three more days to cruise.
thursday is coming!! *heart jumps in excitement*


I will never be the same again
I will never return
I've closed the door
I will walk the path
I will run the race
& I will never be the same again