Missy GRACE

Wednesday, January 16, 2008



days are approaching faster then i thought.
cruise.
its getting exciting. im gona camwhore as much as i can. just you wait when i come back with all those crazy pictures and of course, poses or jack and rose. HAHA.
today's meeting in church was jsut superb. my faith took a leap.
baby got her frindge cut! haha. not bad not bad. im a good advisor okay. she merely sat there and have her hair cut. i was the one telling the hairdresser what and how. afterwhich baby came my place and i style her hair for her. actualy had her wear my clothes but she was uncomfortable so forget it. haha.
then i went to bugis and to the shop called mascot and puppet w/o a.doreen. was suppose to meet her but she had some last minute thing to attend to. so.... THANKGOD baby was there with me or i will be all sad and lonely. HAHA.
oh yeah. i must blog this.
god sent me an angel today!
thank you Paul for the wonderful meal!
&of course my permanent angel, miracle!
&& yestersday, james was my angel :]

thankyouthankyouthankyou!
counting down on a few more hours to.....
XOXOX.