Missy GRACE

Tuesday, December 18, 2007


























today was such a great day at green berets :] hehe. we talk on topics that hardly will anyone in this world teach you about. it inserted the right values in all of us and im sure thankful to our awesome mentor :]
met jerome for dinner today. i was late. went to the library and i had my nose stuck in the books. HHAHA. my sincere apology and i know you are oh-so -nice and im forgiven :]had REAL yogurt that cost like three scoops for 5 bucks? and gui ling gao and durian cake! yummyummyummm.. what great satisfaction! durian cakes are my childhood okay...! when i stayed with my grandma then, each year when my birthday arrives, grandma will order home-made durian cake from our neighbour and it taste superb. till now i havent found one as nice as the one that she bakes. if you have any nice durian cake to introduce to me, please do ! - and help me find back my childhood. hehe. and time really just pass so fast. its nice to meet up with 'old' friends and catch up. TAG ME OKAY! anything. you can confess im dearly missed too. HAHA. and dont forget you have a task in hand by me! looking forward for movies this thursday!

anyhow, i received a letter from SP and i went online to check out their website again. like always, music and audio tech. they're having an open house again and i guess im going. anyone want to accompany me?
i suddenly have this sudden rush of love hormones for the keyboard. HAHA. what sentence structure. BLA. SEASONS OF LOVE