Missy GRACE

Saturday, December 8, 2007

HELLO!
just came back from church camp in malaysia, claimed six star hotel. but apparently not really like six star that grand leh. not maintained well i guess. kinda boring camp. its seminars after seminaars and their food is real bad.

okay. i should not complain cause at least i have food to eat right. but im just merely stating facts!! i only take a few bites for every meal and end up feeling hungry through the day. ha! not bad not bad. maybe will slim down. LOL.
i enjoyed the second night the most. when we all went HIGH.


we took over the stage and led the others in praise. HAHA. jump jump jump. then the leaders wanted us to present it on the third day morning. and so we did. and on that FINE DAY, i jump down from the stage and SPRAINED MY LEGGG!!
first time in my life can. then someone told me go soak in hot water and so i did. but it didnt seems to help. in fact i feel that it got worst. have a hard time walking. then we had some theme night stuff that night. leg hurts real bad.
bernice helped me to rub the O BA KA. then piang. more and more pain! haha. then some doctor and nurse came to attend to me. put medicine, ice, and wrap my leg in some pillow sheet. darling rebecca carried me back to my room.
man. i really arent light i know. thanks so much. i really appreciate it :] and i really want to thank you.

im sorry sometimes i appear to be s
tubborn, whereby i dont want you to carry me and my stuff etc. but its because i dont want to trouble you.
i dont want to feel as if im making use of you. i dont want you to tire yourself up because of me. as far as i could, i try to do things on my own. and its also because i have nvr felt so weak in my life before. I used to go where i want to go and do what i want to do. but that day was one of the day that i felt the most useless, least helpful person. i was always so independent.

circumstances forced me to. and suddenly circumstances made me feel so weak and uncomfortable. i had to trouble everyone to do stuff for me. and i feel real sucky inside me. but it was always that day that i realised that perhaps i haven really trusted god. my horizontal relationship reflects my relationship with God isnt it. perhaps i had never really love someone and i have never given myself a chance to be loved.im sorry. thats my way of loving you- by not wanting to trouble you. but yet we contradict one another.

ahaha. you care by showing with ur actions while i care by not wanting to trouble you. SIGHS. but i really want to thank you from the bottom of my heart. <3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3>

I LOVE YOU :] you are indeed one that is kind hearted and filled with compassion. and i know that you are made for great things :]

and so on the forth day i was wheeled around on a wheel chair. people were like staring at me can. i so wanted to go stright to their face and tell them 'oei. im normal okay. dont gimme that look' LOL. thats what i really felt. HAHA. thoughts just flooded my mind. im only gona sit on the wheelchair for today. but there are other people who have to depend on it for a lifetime. how brave must they be to face up to reality.... it was then that i was filled with compassion. a part of me cant help but give thanks to god for this 'misfortune'. it was this event that showed me how much i depended on myself and not god. as it is said, our horizontal relationship reflects our relationship with god. and because of this event, im forced to be loved and to accept the love ppl give to me. yeah. in every mess, theres a message :]