Missy GRACE

Monday, December 3, 2007

its a MIRACLE. Ten days since i updated. i used to blog every single day okay. HAHA.
been busy lately with green beret training.
i wana go austin tomorrow......
DANGS.
went out with faith today. shop shop shop. HEHE. off to far east we went. bought three gorgeous shirts :] andandand. the best part is this. a can of green tea with cheese hot dog in 'mushmallow'. apparently we both named it mushmallow when it was.. MASH POTATO. and apparently we both didnt realise it till awhile later =.= that was so shiok. to rest ur legs after walking for so long. HEAVEN.... didnt had the opportunity to try the fried mars bar. but i heard that it is real sweet and i dont want to have more pimples popping out so i kindly avoided that. HAHA! im a vain ass. blabla. i used to think it is a SIN to dress up. and boy how 'naive' can i get. haha.
i cant WAITTT for church camp!! weee... counting down by two days..... one.... twoooo... BOOOM!! before you realise I'm already in malaysia happily warming my bed with my body in a SIX STAR hotel. WOOTs. its so dang cool! allow me to rattle on and on for all i want. HA! just in case you missed me real bad :]
changed back my old phone with dad last night. really really missed this phone. though it arent the latest compared to the earlier one. but... HUMANS HAVE FEELINGS? to handphones too? haha. crap yeah CRAP.
got to pack my house tomorrow! MESS. and mum is dating me for dinner tomorrow. LOL.
she's nagging at me for.... wanting to go austin when im leaving on wednesday. though i told her i ll rush back for dinner but she said its impossible i will make it on time. LOL.
FINEEE!
im mentally preparing my self for poly lifestyle. it kinda makes you feel old cause from what my friend said, theres alot of freedom so suddenly you feel very 'adult' . yeah. i kinda dread it in the beginning. but somehow im seeing a new light to it. HAHA. its a new step to life. a brand new thing all along. cool. people said that poly life is very HAPPENING. well. shall keep you updated when i have a first hand experience. aha. and come to think of it... its like... from primary six , ranking the highest in school, you turn to secondary one and suddenly reality smack you that HEY. YOU ARE NOW THE YOUNGEST IN RANKING. same. from secondary four. the big JIEJIEs, we are demoted to poly YEAR ONE.but apparently everyone looks like the same. meaning in age. cant be guessed. but man is it insulting t have this person coming to me to ask if i was graduating that year. but of course. that is impossible cause i look so YOUNG AND INNOCENT. HEH.
friends are all working. playing. sleeping. eating and GROWING fat. haha. but we are getting smarter and cleverer and SLIMMER. LOL. go go berets!
OH HAPPY DAY~
this song kept ringing in my mind and hey. its a cool song.
apparently i changed my blogskin and i duno how to change certain things and SOMEHOw there is just so much space left below. YOU KNOW WHAT I TRYING TO BRING ACROSS? and therefore because it really look far from nice, i decided to just type my hands off (nice english eh) and fill up the space. only but flaunting my in born nature / skill of singaporeans - kiasu. or perhaps kia si. AHAHA. im just trying to blog all my ten MIA days and my four foreseen MIA days. LOL. i can predict the unseen. :] the passing of mental what. HA!
Life arent smooth sailing but definitely transforming.
A HEART OF GRATITUDE. what more can i say?
oh yeah. you reading this post now. CLASS OF YOUR OWN. i mean. you actually read my nonsense. ha! but since you are already here, continue to entertain me and read on lah. HAHAHHAHAH. but it will all be shit and continue to be shit.
IM GOING MALAYSIA! IM NOT GOING TO BE IN CONTACT WITH ANYONE IN SINGAPORE! ha. but i guess it wont be that big a problem since my phone is usually left alone daily from nine to five and apparently not much ppl text me now except.. and ever missing me fans - dad and mum. LOL.
about ten more cm to fill. met me think... for church camp there are going to be many seminars. sure hope that they would be of benefit and OH are we gona know one another better. ha! GOD GIVE US GRACE, AMEN. TADAH! grace is here ~~~ lol. with the three days of shopping i think i kinda bought my christmas and new year clothings =.=
HAHA. im real BLESSED.
even in the green beret training as we see one another for forty days, God just nicely allow us to rub one another and boy do i see my own ugliness. i do get into self condemnation once in awhile but I MUST NOT BE PRIDEFUL! hahhaaha. misses and kisses and hugsses. LOL. LALA land off i went.