Missy GRACE

Wednesday, December 12, 2007

i love brother!
*BEAMS.
today is one of my most joyful days of my life!!
i went dinner with mum and bro. had crabs! yumyumyum.
went home and bro was trying to put on his contact lens.
i was buffered why didnt the assistant coach him on how to get that circular plastic thingy into his eyes.
he said he was in a rush =.= so apparently i took our the job of the assistant - and more.
usually they teach you how to do it and you experience sticking that plastic thing into your eyes. but pathetic (oh poor thing) brother just cant seems to do it so I put the lenses in for him. yeah. first time in my life and i actually agreed to put it in?! i touched his eyebals. HAHA. creepy. had a great time laughing out loud cause he cant stop blinking his eyes and apparently he wore his contact lenses in the wrong eyes and words like $#&$I%& came out of his mouth. haha. i really love him and its such a joy to serve him even as he keep shouting 'girl! come here' multiple times. in my heart i was telling god, I really dun mind him calling me around as long as i get to have such intimacy with him. I really really really love my brother. but somehow we are always so distant.
so he COMMANDED me to accompany him to buy things related to the lenses. had a great chat with him and know about his life more. joke about stuff like marriage. HAH. he said he may not want to get married and even if it was to find a gf it had to be after he is out of navy which is 2012. and so i joked and said.. wah. by that time i gt bf lo. later i marry earlier then you know. and we just joke and laugh :] he thought i already have a boyfriend. %&^%(^%& hahah. because of the pictures that are stored in the computer thats why he thought i had one.
the only memory i had of us was when he held my hands when we crossed the road when i was reallll young and that memory alone is precious to me. the one and only one i had.
you can nvr comprehend the pride i have in me each time i walk beside my brother outside. it was this inner pride that just want to shout 'he's my brother!'

I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I LOVE BROTHER!! :]:]:]:]
dangs. i think guys in strpied shirts are still as hot as ever!
HAHAHAHA. misses and kisses to you.