Missy GRACE

Monday, November 19, 2007

a life of love :]
moving from selfishness to selflessness.
my capabilities are limited.
but God can never be measured with any instrument - no matter how hard you try

and HE is my helper.
what more can i ask for?

started the day pretty messy.
but it turned out great.
hehe. met rebecca and she came to my place.
had a great time camwhoring and laughing and talking and crap shitting.
haha. i would be worn out without her boy.
thanks a zillion for your help! i so enjoyed myself today :]
shall put the pictures soon.
the UGLY photos. tahahaha!
then met a lonely boy.
dang ni gu dan, ni hui xiang qi sui? WAHAHA! damn funny can.
took neos yesterday.
living life to the fullest , improving relationship with people close to my heart.
i had a super funny dream last night can.
i woke up today laughing. HAHA!
so funny! the first time i was awaken by my own laughter while dreaming!
heh heh .
and theres also the weird part but kinda sweet. hhaa. WHATEVER.


PLEASE, IM SORRY, THANK YOU
the three most powerful words, yet least used.