Missy GRACE

Tuesday, November 20, 2007

































thats what happens when you take photo while fooling around, toking on the phone with someone else.


















rules making in process.
























stupid face. my forte :]


















cam whorin alone


















SHH!























HAH! she is stickin her tongue out~




tadah. the pictures of yesterday.
even as i review the photos again, i cant help but smile to myself.
HEHEHE. :]
played in the rain.
i wanted to cry in the rain.
fine. stop EMO-ing.
LOL.

let me be honest here.
hehe.
hmm.
im learning to accept the fact that im not perfect. and im merely a sinner saved by grace.
i have many weaknesses. and yes- i hate the way i am.
but christ died for me, just the way i am. so i will learn to accept myself for my weaknesses and uglinesses , knowing that god turns our mess into messages - as desmond always says to encourage us.
though its painful to know that you are not 'perfect' ( i mean who don want to appear and let me think that they are? ), im glad i know im not. HAHA. i see a weakness, i work at it with Jesus.
i had thoughts that condemn me.
but each time, i just know that god died on the cross for me. just the way i am - ugly.
green berets, i became a total transparent piece of paper today infront of you guys. never happened before ok! haha. and i want assurance that you guys still will love me - and mean it from the bottom of your heart. if not, forget it. im learning to be honest and i sure glad i am being. haha. there will be times that i will swing back to shutting down from people, but i invite you to give me a gentle reminder to open up again. would you please? i have been cuttin and cutting for the past 16 yrs of my life can. ha. but it takes 40 day sto break a bad habit.
yeah. love. there is no love without pain. :]
we are all getting better at it.
way to go!