Missy GRACE

Tuesday, July 3, 2007

its mother tongue O levels oral today.
was kinda fun. in fact I forgot i was having oral at that time.
the teachers were pretty friendly =)
then i thought of memerising Chinese bible verses to improve my Chinese. but then i remembered. I'm aiming for poly. So wont have the chance for oral in future anymore.

woke up early at 5.30am in the morning to prepare spaghetti for F for recess. then half way while cooking, the gas went off. i was like.. ERM?? hahaha. then i came up with my own method and by then, the noodles are soak in water for like half an hour? it turned soggy.. so i threw it away and there goes my effort... GRRR..
its being two days and i still couldn't sleep well.
I guess I'm just too excited and happy. ask me what about, i will say its a combination of many things.
first is about my new adoptive family, next is that my dear friend, PAUL is coming for yyb services every week already. I'm just so happy and excited because my spirit seems to be jumping for joy in expectant of something good that is gona happen in the days to come. well, we will see. *giggles*
ohohoh. anyone have got nice songs to send me? my songs are so old and I'm dead bored hearing the same songs all the time. Im hoping that the teachers will seriously release me for SP this Friday. I want to go badly!!! haha. and of course, to meet SOMEONE!! ages since i saw you eh.

anyone watched the channel 8 show at nine every night?
Haha . makes me wonder about many things.