Missy GRACE

Thursday, July 5, 2007

im gona change handphone with daddy tommorow!
hahahhaha. so happy and excited. then gona dine with dad, bro and his gf and a friend to celebrate my birthday.
for as long as i could rmb, ever since the ******** my dad nvr celebrated for me my birthday so its a big thing to me that we can eat together tomorrow!
i asked dad why he want to change phone with me. he said let me try try lo. then my reply was... try try ah? you can only dream of me returning you back the phone lo.. hahhha. my dad laughed. duh. thats me. typical GRACE.
today, my god bro gave me a shirt he bought from KL on a trip there. so sweet right! tahaha.
i feel so LOVED!! <3
yesterday we had biology extra lessons so we talk to our teacher about pregnancy.
many atimes, i think of pregnancy, i forgot to think how much pain my mummy went through to bring me here. im learning to love and appreciate her =)
ONE MORE DAY TO GO!!

=``deep in thoughts``=